DESTINATIONS IN UGANDA
There are many interesting places to visit in Uganda. These include national parks, game reserves, forest reserves, ecotourism sites, adventure parks, important landmarks etc. Here are some of the great places where you can enjoy a safari in Uganda. Here are some of the featured destinations you should not miss;
- Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park – A UNESCO world heritage site that is home to almost half of the world’s mountain gorillas.
- Queen Elizabeth National Park, the best place to enjoy experiential safaris and game viewing.
- Kibale Forest National Park home to 13 different primate species
- Murchison Falls National Park home to the scenic Murchison Falls. Lots of wildlife & beautiful scenery
- Kidepo Valley National Park
- Murchison Falls National Park
- Budongo Forest
- Lake Bunyonyi
- Sipi Falls